The Autism Society of Illinois provides to all Families in Illinois-Special Education Advocacy Services. This is a Donation Fee Service- Please call our office at 1.888.691.1270 for additional information.
The Autism Society of Illinois is currently book through February 2013.
For immediate service please contact Libby Wojda at 630.691.1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Phone and E-mail Consultation
2. Reviewing educational records, schools documents and testing
3. Review IEPs, make recommendations and follow through with parents and school administrators to ensure the IEP is being implemented
5. Writing/reviewing letters
6. Attending IEP/504 Meeting
7. Written report of meeting outcomes and recommend proposed stragtegies
For your donation you will receive:
1 hour phone/email consultation
1 hour review of educational records, documents and testing
Attendance at the IEP/504 meeting
If additional services are needed please call our office to discuss further donations.
- We will review your child’s current IEP
- We will help resolve issues with school districts
- We will attend all meeting with parents
- We will help write letters and instruct parent on the proper people to call
- We will teach parents about IDEIA and FAPE so that they are understanding all that is going during the IEP process
- We will help with transition from Early Intervention to School
- We will make sure that goals and benchmarks are made measurable so that we are able to track progress
- We can help through the mediation process
If you are need of Special Education Attorney the Autism Society of Illinois will refer you to one.
Special Education Websites
(available in English and Spanish)
- Does Your Child Have Special Education Needs? (¿Necesita su hijo educación especial?)
- How to Participate Effectively in Your Child’s IEP Meeting
- How to Prepare for a Successful Due Process Hearing
- Tax Guide for Parents (available in English)
Pamphlets are free in single copies. Please contact FRCD 312-939-3513 or email@example.com to receive brochures
Resource Lists & Other Documents
Pamphlets and resource lists are free in single copies.
Please contact FRCD 312-939-3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive brochures
The information provided by Autism Society of Illinois on this website is subject to change based upon the availability of new laws, caselaw, interpretations, research, and other developments in the field.
The Autism Society of Illinois does not endorse, recommend, or make representations with respect to any legal interpretations, research, services, programs, medications, products, or treatments that may be referenced on the website.
The material provided here is designed for educational and informational purposes only. The Autism Society of is not rendering legal or other advice or recommendations. You should not rely on any information on the website to replace consultations with qualified legal, educational, health care or other professionals to meet your individual needs.
Reference to any program, service, treatment or therapy option is not an official endorsement by The Autism Society of Illinois