|Illinois Includes 2014, is being held May 7th & 8th in Rosemont, IL.
- A parent of child with a disability seeking a more inclusive educational experience for your son or daughter?
- An advocate who wants to experience more inclusion in your own life or in the lives of others you support?
- A general education teacher needing more information and inspiration when it comes to differentiating instruction, supporting diverse learners in the inclusive classroom, and challenging all students appropriately?
- A special education teacher interested in new strategies for student support, collaboration, and advocacy?
- An administrator wanting to educate your staff on issues of disability, inclusion, equity, and support?
- An occupational therapist, physical therapist, or speech and language therapist wanting to learn more about inclusion and related practices?
- A school psychologist, social worker, or counselor looking for ways to strengthen your school community and better serve students with disabilities and their peers?
If YOU answered “Yes” to any or all of these questions, this conference is for YOU. We want educators, parents, grandparents, therapists, school and district leaders, self-advocates, and concerned community members alike to come together to share ideas for growing inclusive opportunities in Illinois schools and communities.
This conference will be held at a new location, The Donald E. Stephens Convention Center inRosemont, IL. Don’t miss your change to hear some of the best inclusion advocates in the country!
- Keith Jones
- Patrick Schwarz
- Cheryl Jorgensen
- Katie McNight
- Jen Kurth
- Paula Kluth
- Jamie Burke
- Bridget Brown
- Sheila Danaher
For more information or to Register Click Here
Last year, the first annual conference sold out in less than a month!