The Autism Society of Illinois (ASI) is a 501© “Boots on the Ground” Autism organization and one of the top 10 Autism Society of America affiliates.
For nearly 40 years, ASI’s mission has been to partner with families and communities living with autism in Illinois by generating awareness and providing education, training, support, and guidance as a compassionate and caring authority.
The Autism Society of Illinois accomplishes this by:
- Special education advocacy
- Legislative support at the local, state and federal levels
- Specialized training to parents, first responders and school districts
- One-on-one assistance for families and individuals in real time
- Increasing public awareness of autism
- Referral network of hundreds of services and programs across the state of Illinois
- Facts and Statistics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- I Think My Child May Have Autism
- Latest Autism Statistics